Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2011

Creative Uses Of The New Facebook Profile Pics

Pin It
I browse the net on a regular basis in search of something new, inspiring, funny, interesting and/or cool to blog about.

Here's one of my recent finds:

Another Blog I really enjoy, Design Fetish, posted the other day about creative uses of the new Facebook profile pics.

I've posted a couple of pics here (my faves), but click the link below to see the rest.





Isn't that COOL?!  I was inspired to try one myself, but it's more complicated than it looks.  It's one thing to figure out the picture sizes you need, but cutting your original picture into the pieces, and then making them work together seamlessly, well let's just say I didn't succeed very well. 

Let me know if you try it out, I'd love to get a screenshot.  And a lesson on how to do it myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment