Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

For Louis: La Macarena - An animated short film by Felicia Stevenson

Pin It
So a friend of mine, thinking he was funny, told me he would publicly follow my blog if, and only if, I featured an animation of a guy dancing "La Macarena" on it.

So, without further ado, here it is Louis, just for you:
(every one else feel free to watch as well!)




So there.  I do believe you owe me a public following now, as this is 57 different illustrations and took at least 3 hours of work ;)


Also: 

Thanks!  You helped me to discover yet another medium to play with, another outlet for my creative juices.

Barry says thanks too, but his thanks is more sarcastic, because you see, he's been feeling a little bit abandoned as my newly created blog and new found love of digital art seem to be consuming me lately... so he really didn't need me to find yet another thing to captivate me.  LOL

♥I love you babe and thanks for being so supportive ♥



2 comments: