Search This Blog

Thursday 3 November 2011

5 Baby Animals That Are Too Cute for Words

Pin It
As always, I've been scouring the web for fun stuff to share. Well! You're in for a treat today as I share some adorable animal pictures (and one video) that will just make your heart melt.  Unless you don't have one that is.  ;)

1. Enjoy this video of baby monkey Nala getting a bath, she's so tiny and cute, I wish I could hold her!


2. Have you ever seen a baby dolphin? I hadn't.  Isn't he sweet?!

Originating Website
3. These two cute baby sea otters are holding hands to keep from drifting apart while they sleep.... can you say awe?

Originating website
4. Puppy!  I've always dreamt of waking up on Christmas morning to find one just like this under my tree... wearing a big red bow!  I know it's cliché, but what can I say... this photo is adorable!

Originating Website
5. This little baby hippo's picture makes my heart smile ;) 

Originating Website
I hope you enjoyed this little bit of sunshine for your day :)

Much Love, 
Felicia 




No comments:

Post a Comment