Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Five Signs You're Addicted To Your iPhone

Pin It
Hi, my name is Felicia, and I am addicted to my iPhone.

Well, I didn't really want the thing, but now that I have it, I couldn't see myself living without it.

For better or for worse, my iPhone is now an intricate part of my life... and seems to have become an extension of my arm.

Here are five symptoms I've noted that may indicate that you're addicted to your iPhone... and have been using it far too much!
  1. You make a mistake while typing on a computer and keep going, expecting auto correct to fix it.
  2. While sitting at your PC, you double click on an area of the page to enlarge it.
  3. You double space to end a sentence while typing on your PC and don't understand why it doesn't add the dot and automatically capitalize the first letter of the next sentence.
  4. You compulsively pick it up and unlock it without really needing to use it.
  5. When you close your eyes at night, you can still see the screen of whichever game you've been obsessing over. (OK, no joke, I'm not proud to admit this, but the other night as I tried to lay me down to sleep, I could see myself as the shark in Hungry Shark... hunting for fishies. I know, I'm Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs)

Check out my post on 25 ways smart phones have changed our lives to find out more about the reasons why we are addicted to these devices.


What about you?  Do you own a smart phone?  Could you live without it?  

Much Love, 
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment