Search This Blog

Sunday 8 December 2013

Custom made polymer clay jewelry

Pin It


Hi guys! 


I know I haven't updated you in a while, I've been super busy with a million and one projects... Just the way I like it!


I have big news on the business front, I'll tell you more about it in a few weeks. Meanwhile, I thought I'd share a couple of custom orders I recently completed.


The inspiration for the first one came from a fabric sample of the dress. It was dark fuschia with a black lace overlay, and there were flowers in the lace. The client wanted something that would elongate her silhouette and complement the dress. Not wanting the necklace to disappear in the dress, I mixed some silver and pearl white in with the black and fuschia. 


The second came from a colleague of the first client, who loved it, but wanted it all in shades of black.  Wanting the beads to have some sort of shimmer, I mixed in the tiniest bit of pearl white to my black, creating a rich dark pewter tone that shimmers and shines. 


Anywho, here's the first one:


Polymer clay jewelry by Felicianation


And here's the second one:


Polymer clay jewelry by Felicianation


You can write to me at felicia.may.stevenson@gmail.com if you'd like to have something created just for you or for that special someone. 


Much love!

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment