Search This Blog

Sunday 2 March 2014

I don't have a clever title for this post

Pin It



Hello again, dear readers. If you still come by to read that is. I know I haven't been a consistent blogger in a long while, so I understand if you got tired of visiting only to see the same old post.


I think about you guys all the time, but all my "I should write a post about that" ideas drift off, and I get caught up on other things. 


I'm working on a big project right now, a new company that could provide nicely for me and my family. I meet with my potential financiers tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous, but my contact seems to think there's no reason to worry, so I'm hopeful. 


Other important issues were fixed for us late last week, so I'm feeling lighter, as the stress was getting to me.  I kept trying to remind myself that everything always seems to work itself and that my angels or the universe have my back, but still!


Anyway, I can't wait to tell you all about my new company... I think it's going to be awesome ;)


Thanks for reading xxx


PS: I threw in a pic of a digital drawing I did this week just because, well why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment