Search This Blog

Saturday 27 December 2014

Boxing week sale at Felicianation Creations

Pin It

Did he get it all wrong? Did you work like crazy to spoil everyone else and end up with a brand new kitchen appliance?



Well then it's time for you to take a moment to spoil yourself by heading to my shop for a beautiful, one of a kind creation that is handmade from polymer clay. 

My Boxing Day sale is actually a boxing week sale and goes until December 31. 

felicianation.etsy.com

With 25% off my entire store, it's the perfect time to get that box you've been eyeing, or even get a jump start on Valentine's Day, especially if you wanted to get a custom order. 

Because you work hard and deserve a "To me from me with love" gift... a guilty pleasure minus the guilt because... it's on sale, what's better than that?!"

More to see on my facebook page in the "Felicianation creations for sale" album... Still to be listed. You can contact me if the item you want isn't listed, or click the "request custom order" button from my etsy store to get the ball rolling. 

Thanks for sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment