Search This Blog

Thursday 4 December 2014

Earrings, Pendants and waiting by Felicianation Creations

Pin It


December 4th and I haven't even started thinking about getting ready for Christmas! 

Working non-stop, takings pics, posting listings, sharing, sharing, sharing. 

Owl necklace set with matching earrings by felicianation

Still waiting for my big break. That aha moment when I can finally breathe, because I know everything will be ok. Still waiting for the big Christmas rush from Etsy too... Really hoping it doesn't pass me by! Hey sales fairy, over here!

I have a fair on December 14, hoping for a good day. Apparently they had 1500 visitors last year. That would be awesome, I've yet to attend such a successful fair. I need to branch out in 2015. Bigger markets, retail stores... And just for personal kicks, I want my boxes to be sold in a boutique in New York City. 

I'm confident in my products. I love my jewelry, and my boxes... Well what can I say? Next to my kids, they're the best thing I've ever made. I know my turn will come, I'll be so busy the sound of the kaching from the app will start to drive me crazy. Just wish it would happen sooner rather than later! You know me and patience...

necklace by felicianation

Do you have a shop? Love to shop? 

If you have a shop, would you say sales are up or down over last year?

If you love to shop, would you say your spending less, more or the same as last year?

If you don't mind sharing, how many people are on your gift list?

Be sure to stop by my shop for gifts that will knock her socks off!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/felicianation




Hot pink wavy earringsThree dimensional flower magnets by Felicianation

Dangling polymer clay earrings by felicianation

Steampunk box by felicianation

No comments:

Post a Comment