Search This Blog

Friday 30 December 2011

The Devil Made Me Do it

Pin It I really wanted to post tonight.

I even sat down in front of the computer and wrote something.

But then I didn't like it.  I got kind of discouraged and walked away.

I turned to playing with a drawing app on my iPhone, and then digitally enhanced it.

What started out as a simple drawing of three flowers somehow turned into a devil with angel wings...

Both weird and kind of cool, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Here's the before:


And here's what I ended up with...



Do you think it means anything?

Felicia :-D

PS: Hey by the way, Merry Christmas to all my readers.  I was working on a post that day and was about to hit published when I was distracted by one the 1001 things I had to do that day.  Oh well, it's ready for next year.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment