Here are the 10 best ways to make people angry, or convince them you've gone completely crazy. Or both.
- Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
- Practice making fax and modem noises.
- Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing
- Holler random numbers while someone is counting. (I must confess to having done this in the past)
- Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
- Honk and wave to strangers. (I did this one a lot when I was younger. It's hilarious to watch the person try to figure out who you are, or wave back just as enthusiastically and suddenly freeze as it hits them that they don't know who they're waving at )
- Repeat the following conversation a dozen times:
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"Never mind, it's gone now."
- Ask people what gender they are. (Warning: this one will very likely get you punched-out)
- Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down. (Now, that sounds like fun!)
- Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."