Search This Blog

Thursday 31 January 2013

Damn You Facebook By Annah Rondon

Pin It
If you don't know who Annah Rondon is, then you should definitely check out her blog at Red Means Go.

This Cuban girl writes it as she sees it and keeps the masses entertained with stories of her escapades as a single woman, her wildly funny views on life, and her ever amusing illustrations.

Her personality shines through her work and is really what hooks you and keeps you coming back for more.

"Damn You, Facebook" is the budding author's first attempt at self-publishing, and while the book could use some polishing, it is light and very entertaining, even causing a few "Laugh Out Loud" moments.

Her signature style doesn't disappoint, and I'd say that for $1.98, this book had less calories than a bag of chips, and left me feeling more satisfied.

  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous, off to visit when I'm done here!
    By the way I love what you wrote on your tag line, your site is great.

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Madison! No one ever comments on my tag line, and well, I'm really proud of it... So again, thanks! Really liked your site too.

    ReplyDelete