Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2013

Getting Back To Reality

Pin It
Two days.

I go back to work in two days. Two.

But I'm not freaking out about it or anything...

It's actually not two days, because it's 8:30 on Saturday evening as I write this,so it's more like thirty-six hours. Thirty-six.

But it's not that I'm counting or anything...

Heh. (terrified half smile)

Also, I broke a nail today, so now I have to type with my other fingers, because it hurts like a (insert preferred explicit here.) 

Grrrr.


Seriously, it hurts.

I spent so much time on illustrations and all that it's not thirty-six hours anymore. It's thirty-five hours...

But it's going to be OK.  I'm going to be OK.  Even my stupid nail will grow back.  

It will all work out as it should.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I had a dream about work last night.... weirdest dream in a long time. We'll make it... we did it before. I hope your work lets you be creative in some way... make the box fit as they say....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are with you all the time! you have an amazing blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... two and a half years later and I just saw your comments. Thank you so much to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete