Search This Blog

Monday 12 August 2013

One of a kind wire wrapped denim necklace

Pin It
As you may already know, I've started making jewelry, and have opened an Esty shop to sell said jewelry!

Here's a little something I posted today, please follow the link if you would like to purchase this one of a kind, unique necklace that was inspired by a piece of scrap denim.

This little gem is a fashion statement that screams originality, as a gift for yourself or that one of a kind girl it's so hard to shop for!


Purchase Now!



Find it on Etsy!




You like?  Follow me on Etsy if you're on it, I'll follow you back!

Much Love,
Felicia



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Totally love your work! Definitely see a purchase in my immediate future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Yvonne, you havre no idea how good it is to read your comment. Thank you so much, I needed that encouragement!

      Delete