Search This Blog

Sunday 1 September 2013

Sweet And Sour Cat Goes Splat

Pin It
What a title for a post, I know, but you gotta admit... it's funny as heck!
You see, my parents were out of town for the week-end, and it was up to me to go feed Bella the cat.

Ordinarily, Bella doesn't give a damn about me and won't even let me pet her, but whenever she's been alone for a while and come to feed her, she's all over me. So transparent. Sheesh.

Anyway, I tend to forget things, so when my parents asked, I was like sure no problem, but you know, feel free to text me.

So that morning I get a text that reads "Meow meow meow meow".

And then that night I get one that asks if the cat was alright. This of course really means "did you remember to feed the cat?"

So I respond and tell him of course she's fine, and Barry decides to send "don't believe a word she says, she microwaved the cat."

I instantly receive "I kill You!!! (achmed)"

And then Barry sends "we decided to make sweet and sour cat goes splat for dinner."

And my dad quips back with "we're going to save a lot of money at
Christmas"

We were like "What? We saved you some..."

More threats... And wishes of nightmares.

Barry ends it with "tell Diane her owl collection is wonderful."

That's it, I think I'm losing my key and my sister will be asked to feed the cat from now on!

I sure had a good laugh, hope they did too. I'm so lucky to have parents that are also great friends.

Much love,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment