Search This Blog

Friday 27 September 2013

Steam Punk Jewelry

Pin It


Hey! Long time no speak!


I've been so busy lately trying to get all my various businesses off the ground, that I've barely had time to come visit. How are you?

This is a test post of sorts, I'm trying out a new iPad app I just downloaded called "Posts". 

I'm hoping it works better than the blogpress app, as it ruins photos... And you know me, I like to share pics of what I'm working on!

This week, I received some steam punk pieces I had ordered, I was very excited!  Here's a pic of my first set of steam punk inspired jewelry charms!


So what do you think?

Ttys, Felicia xx

Psst... Leave a comment, it makes me feel like I'm not just talking to myself!


6 comments:

  1. I love these are you going to use them as charms? they are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, they will be used as charms, and available on etsy soon soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Show me more. Mom/Anne was telling me how great your designs are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for great share! It will be great to use as charms.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK3nUmy3J8g

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'm currently working hard, getting ready for a couple of craft fairs. I will definitely post more soon.

    Great to hear from you Diana, and thanks for commenting Alice, hope to see you around here again real soon!

    ReplyDelete