Search This Blog

Friday 17 October 2014

Where does the time go

Pin It


I know, I said I'd post three times a week...

I said I'd be more consistent...

What can I say? I don't know what happens to the time! Where does the time go? Did you take it? Where did you hide it?!



I've been working non stop for the past few months, with more and more determination to make good things happen, and it's been a good business week. The time fairy landed a great contract helping with branding a company online. I'm redesigning the logo, website, editing texts and ads, and starting up various social media platforms... Hoping his leads to more work in this field, I really enjoy it :)

I have that made in quebec column that I really want to keep up with and this Christmas gift guide I want to post. It was suppose to be up last week's but it's still not ready, and it's already Friday! Someone explain to me how this happened!

At least this is the first weekend in a long time that I'm not working outside of the house, so hopefully I'll get some stuff done!



No comments:

Post a Comment