Search This Blog

Thursday 12 February 2015

Why you should be using Polyvore if you're an online store owner

Pin It
My pacifier from Zazzle is featured in this lovely set on Polyvore.

Do you use polyvore? If you have a shop, no matter what you sell, you really really should.

I clip all my items there, and they are used regularly... free publicity rocks!


Daddy's my valentines



Kisses 25 Cents Shirt Valentines Day Gift Kids Boys Valentines Shirt..., 15 CAD / Valentines Day Red Lips on White Holiday Hipster Baby/Children/Infant..., 20 CAD / Red baby shoes. Red baby girl shoes. Red baby booties. Baby ballet..., 37 CAD / White And Red polka dot Headband, Baby Headband, Infant Headbands,..., 6.29 CAD / Valentine's Day Tulle Skirt, 16 CAD / Covered in multiple red hearts baby pacifier, 18 CAD / NUK Disney Orthodontic 10 Ounce Bottles with Medium Flow Silicone..., 23 CAD

Plus I was reading an article this week on the shopify blog that Polyvore is growing quickly and had the highest average amount per sale in 2014...

If you decide to join, be sure to follow me so I can follow you back!

http://felicia-stevenson.polyvore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment